Search This Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mr. H's case manager called me this afternoon to say she faxed all his paperwork to Whittier Rehabilitation Hospital in Westborough, Massachusetts and they have accepted him.  (Foolish people)  When he's ready to be discharged, they have a bed waiting for him.  And since Whittier is roughly 10 minutes from the Burchard's residence in Hopkinton, this will allow us to keep a very close eye on him and see that he behaves himself. 

The address for Whittier is 150 Flanders Road, Westborough, MA 01581.  Phone 508-870-2222.

We'll let you know when he moves into his new digs.

1 comment:

  1. After a class I was teaching, I found that he had called me too (I turn off the phone to teach). It's only a matter of time before he reaches Merry or me! We are so happy he is coming to Westborough. That's not too far from Lancaster or from Worcester where we work. Merry is looking forward to seeing her godfather, and I am too.

    ReplyDelete